Before we officially shift our gaze towards 2013, we thought we’d celebrate the New Year by compiling some of Marygrove College’s most popular resources of 2012.
Now you can take them with you and access them whenever and wherever you are! Inside our Best of 2012 you’ll find:
- 10 things you should know for the first day of school
- Ways to reinvent elementary geometry and make it fun
- Literacy tools that nurture independent reading
- Ways to teach grammar…without teaching grammar
- Classroom management tips
- Simple and practical ways to enhance your curriculum with free technology
On behalf of Marygrove College’s Master in the Art of Teaching program, we want to wish you a healthy and successful New Year.
-The MAT Team