Unlike cluttered classrooms, cheerful, well-organized learning spaces inspire us, keep us focused and—we happen to think—make us better teachers.
Sprucing up your classroom can be costly, but we’ve found 10 creative ways for you to save money and space while you do it.
Inside we'll show you how to:
- Turn Crates into “Storage Stools”
- Create Seat Pockets for Your Students’ Books
- Plant a Vertical Garden Using a Canvas Shoe Organizer
- Repurpose Your Old Soup Cans
- Give Your Classroom Library a Makeover
- Create a Plastic Storage Pyramid
- Transform Ordinary Objects Into Blank Canvases
- And more!
To download our new guide, simply click on the icon below!