Marygrove College Online Masters
The Master in the Art of Teaching Degree Program from Marygrove College.
LEADING TEACHER EDUCATION SINCE 1905
Marygrove College, an educational institution located in Detroit, has been a leader in teacher education since 1905. In the past decade, more teachers have earned their Master in the Art of Teaching (MAT) teaching degree from Marygrove College than from any other college or university. Marygrove was one of the first colleges to offer the convenience and flexibility of a graduate courses for teachers online. With more than 28,000 graduates from the online MAT program since 1990, Marygrove College Online Masters has a history of serving K-12 teachers by providing online Master Degree programs relevant to today’s working educator.
Master in the Art of Teaching Online MAT Programs
Choose the specialization that's right for you.
- Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment, K-12
- Elementary Reading & Literacy, K-6
- Elementary Mathematics, K-5
- Middle Level Mathematics, 6-8
RELEVANT TO TODAY'S WORKING EDUCATOR
Marygrove College Online Masters provide teachers with the opportunity to link the latest developments in educational research to their own teaching practice. The online MAT program is designed to empower teachers by focusing on the knowledge and skills required to deliver effective instruction to diverse learners from preschool through high school, including those with special needs.
The structure of the online MAT program allows working professionals to obtain their master’s degree in less than two years.
Why teachers choose Marygrove for their MAT
- 90% of our graduates recommend the program to other teachers.*
- 88% of our students graduate in less than two years.*
- Flexibility - Work at your own pace without needing to be online at specific times.
- Affordability - Roughly $12,600 in tuition for our 30-credit program.
- You do not need to take the GRE or GMAT to apply.
* Results from End of Course and End of Program Student Evaluations as of June 2010.
The Marygrove College Master in the Art of Teaching online degree program with specialization in K-12 Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment, K-6 Elementary Reading & Literacy, K-5 Elementary Mathematics, and 6-8 Middle Level Mathematics is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association (HLC-NCA) and is approved by the Michigan State Department of Education.
North Central Association is located at 30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602. Phone: 312-263-0456, Fax: 312-263-7462, www.ncahlc.org. Marygrove College is a fully accredited institution of higher learning © 2011 Marygrove College. All rights reserved.