Take a moment and imagine the trajectory of your teaching career. Where do you see yourself? Is your place in the classroom? Perhaps you have aspirations to teach at the college or university level. Maybe you have ambitions that reach beyond the classroom and you see yourself as a curriculum specialist, a developer, or a consultant for an educational non-profit organization.
Whatever you aspire to do, whoever you aspire to become, Marygrove’s Master of Arts in Teaching Online Program can help you get there.
Unlike many other institutions which offer Masters of Art in Teaching Online Degrees, Marygrove College’s admissions process is easy and straightforward. To find out if you are eligible to pursue our program, answer the following questions:
Do you have what it takes to pursue a Master in the Art of Teaching Degree at Marygrove?
- Are you a certified teacher with a current teaching certificate? If not, do you currently teach at a private institution?
- Are you currently teaching full time? If not, do you have access to a classroom so that you can complete the assignments you will receive in our Masters of Art in Teaching Online program?
- Do you have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher? If not, you can still meet our requirements by submitting two letters of recommendation.
- Can you submit official transcripts from your undergraduate college or university?
- Do you have a computer and Internet access?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, you are eligible to apply for our Master of Arts in Teaching Online program!
To apply to our program, click here or on the image below.